CARBONDIVE 300 12 l Twinpack
Design Life unlimited Service Pressure 300 bar Diving Time 62 min Weight (empty) 21.8 kg Length 63 cm Diameter 18.1 cm Perimeter 57 cm Valve Thread Size M 25 x 2, EN144-1
With a CARBONDIVE 300 Twinpack one hour diving time with only the weight of a single 15 l steel cylinder!
(compared to a 15 l Twinpack (steel), weight ca. 38 kg, diving time ca. 50 min)
The Twinpack consists of:
- Two 12 cylinders
- Valves with a lockable manifold
- Top quality Cylinder Bands (pair)
- Tank Boots (affixed)
- Group 1: usable with pure Oxygen
(requires the use of a specific valves, which are available on request)
- With Certificate (TÜV)
Your Advantages at a Glance
- less weight – however the needed extra weight is only 1 – 2 kg
- high relief for your backbone
- higher air resources – higher safety
- frequent refilling not necessary - 2 dives with only one cylinder fill
Highest safety and quality standards take top priority
- Cylinders have a steel liner (CrMO-steel)
- Carbon fibre wrapping (cylindrical shell)
- 5 independent quality and safety examinations during the production process:
- "Brinell-Hardness Survey"
- Visual examination (inside and outside, multiple controlling of the thread)
- Ultrasonic examination
- Hydraulic compression test
- Final examination before delivery
A CARBONDIVE 300 cylinder is incredible resistant,
it bursts at a pressure of 851 BAR.
There is also no danger of explosion, even if the winding is damaged.
A common steel cylinder without a carbon fibre wrapping bursts at 430 BAR.
Diesen Artikel haben wir am 08.12.2021 in unseren Katalog aufgenommen.